This policy is effective from October 1 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Domain name and IP address of your computer We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the provided email address.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. You may be contacted by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Information received from this website may be shared as required by Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.
- Information from this website may be shared to protect the rights, safety or property of Twinwaters, its users, or others; this is inclusive but not limited to exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Twinwaters is committed to ensuring that all your information is secure by placing suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Upon clicking, a file is added enabling the cookie analyze web traffic and potential site visitors.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
- This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and collate statistical data from our customers.
- Twinwaters has no access to your information or computer via cookies other than the information shared by the issue.
- Visitors to the site can choose to accept or decline cookies.
- Personal information may be used to share marketing information.